HVAC is an acronym that stands for “heating, ventilation, and air conditioning”. HVAC is sometimes referred to as climate control and is particularly important in the design of medium to large industrial and office buildings such as skyscrapers and in marine environments such as aquariums, where humidity and temperature must all be closely regulated whilst maintaining safe and healthy conditions within. In certain regions the term “Building Services” is also used, but may also include plumbing and electrical systems. Refrigeration is sometimes added to the field’s abbreviation as HVAC&R or HVACR, or ventilation is dropped as HACR.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning is based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. The invention of the components of HVAC systems went hand-in-hand with the industrial revolution, and new methods of modernization, higher efficiency, and system control are constantly introduced by companies and inventors all over the world.
The three functions of heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning are closely interrelated. All seek to provide thermal comfort, acceptable indoor air quality, and reasonable installation, operation, and maintenance costs. HVAC systems can provide ventilation, reduce air infiltration, and maintain pressure relationships between spaces. How air is delivered to, and removed from spaces is known as room air distribution.
In modern buildings the design, installation, and control systems of these functions are integrated into one or more HVAC systems. For very small buildings, contractors normally “size” and select HVAC systems and equipment. For larger buildings where required by law, “building services” designers and engineers, such as mechanical, architectural, or building services engineers analyze, design, and specify the HVAC systems, and specialty mechanical contractors build and commission them. In all buildings, building permits and code-compliance inspections of the installations are the norm.
- The Refrigeration Cycle
- Air handling Units
- Cooling Towers
- Fan Coil Units
- System Components
- Energy Efficiency
- Zone Valves
- Zone Dampers
- Energy Conversion
- Examples of Energy Efficiency Systems
- Types of Air-Conditioning Systems
- Vapour Compression
- Gas Absorption
- Types of Ventilation Systems
1) Natural Ventilation
2) Forced Ventilation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air Quality Index
- Air Pollution Index
- Indoor Air Hazards
- Water Heating
- Storage Heater
- Radiant Heating
- Central Heating
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a working knowledge of HVAC Systems;
- Differentiate between the different types of HVAC Systems;
- Implement strategies and methodologies to create an effective HVAC maintenance program;
- Improve performance by developing detailed HVAC specifications;
- Establish an effective HVAC maintenance team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Managers / Engineers, Design Managers / Engineers, Engineers, Facility Managers / Engineers, Facility Supervisors, Property/Asset Managers, Plant Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Process Engineers etc. Practical Fundamentals of Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning (HVAC) for Engineers & Technicians
Fasilitas Yang Diperoleh
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Ruang Pelatihan Full AC, Toilet dan Musholla
- Perlengkapan Visual LCD Proyektor, & Whiteboard
- Modul / Handout(Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Snack)
- Penjemputan Bandara Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
- Basement Tempat Parkir Motor dan Mobil yang Aman
- Akses Internet Wireless
- Smoking Area.
- Sertifikat Keikutsertaan Training
- Merchandise menarik dari Duta Pro Training & Consulting
- Konsultasi dengan Instruktur/Narasumber setelah Pelatihan
- Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta (termasuk penginapan, minimal 2 peserta)
Lokasi Training di Yogyakarta
- Jumlah Peserta dapat memperngaruhi biaya training.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.
Untuk melihat jadwal pelatihan ini kunjungi Jadwal Training Update dan jika ingin mendaftar pelatihan public atau online training ini, silakan isi form di Formulir Pendaftaran.