You will learn the philosophy, evolution, and fundamentals of international petroleum contracts and have an opportunity to see how each of these actually works. You will take part in life-like negotiating sessions mastering many negotiating techniques, where a mistake is a learning experience not a disaster. As you prepare for each session, you use a computerized economic model to assess the value of contract terms. This enables improved planning of negotiating strategies to achieve the desired goals by parties at both sides of the negotiating table. The classes include participants from both national oil companies and foreign contractors, which adds further realism to the exercises. Host governments and outside contractors are on opposite sides of the negotiating table, but they are not adversaries. A win-win business arrangement should be the objective of both parties, as a signed contract makes them partners. A viable contract cannot be negotiated without an effective understanding of the underlying economics. Negotiating strategies will determine contractual terms ultimately defining the economic benefits to be realized. Concessions and production sharing agreements are two of the contract types to be evaluated. Each participant receives a disk copy of the spreadsheets used in the negotiation workshop and a manual, which explains the fundamental principles of E&P contracts, presents examples of economic analysis, and includes a model contract.
- Types of international petroleum contracts
- Important principles and terms in all contracts
- Host governments and contractors contract objectives
- Specific features of different types of contracts; dividing the production
- Outline of a typical contract for E&P
- Contract operating issues
- Funding petroleum development programs
- How the contractor is paid
- Contractor’s risk
- Contract economics
- Non-financial issues
- Analysis of contract provisions
- Model contract
- Natural gas production under international contracts
- Negotiations workshop
- Ethics in international petroleum operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Exploration and production managers; national oil company managers; government representatives and others in the oil industry who expect to be involved in negotiating, administering, reviewing, managing, directing, and overseeing international exploration and production contracts between host governments and outside contractors
Fasilitas Yang Diperoleh
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Ruang Pelatihan Full AC, Toilet dan Musholla
- Perlengkapan Visual LCD Proyektor, & Whiteboard
- Modul / Handout(Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Snack)
- Penjemputan Bandara Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
- Basement Tempat Parkir Motor dan Mobil yang Aman
- Akses Internet Wireless
- Smoking Area.
- Sertifikat Keikutsertaan Training
- Merchandise menarik dari Duta Pro Training & Consulting
- Konsultasi dengan Instruktur/Narasumber setelah Pelatihan
- Rp 6.800.000,- / Peserta (termasuk penginapan, minimal 2 peserta)
Lokasi Training di Yogyakarta
- Hotel Neo Malioboro
- Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta
- Hotel Dafam Fortuna Malioboro
- Swiss-Belboutique Yogyakarta
- Hotel Dafam Fortuna Seturan
- Pesonna Hotel Tugu
- Crystal Lotu Hotel Yogyakarta
- Grand Zuri Malioboro
- Forriz Hotel Yogyakarta
- Hotel Amaris Malioboro Jogja
- Pesonna Hotel Malioboro
- Hotel Satoria Yogyakarta Adisucipto
- Prima In Hotel Malioboro
- Jumlah Peserta dapat memperngaruhi biaya training.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.